| 1 Serving
Brewing a fresh cup of tea, then using it in a cocktail, is a great way to lengthen and add complex flavors to a drink that may otherwise be elusive. This one uses hibiscus tea which has a natural acidity that pairs deliciously with tequila and the spice from the syrup.
- 2 ounce tequila reposado
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce cinnamon or cardamom syrup
- 2 ounce hibiscus tea
- Cinnamon stick to garnish
- Edible flowers to garnish
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake for approximately 30 seconds to chill and combine the ingredients.
- Double strain into a white wine glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and edible flowers.
- Serve in a white wine glass.
Adapted From Beautiful Booze: Stylish Cocktails to Make at Home by Natalie Migliarini & James Stevenson, Countryman Press 2020